Thursday, November 10, 2005

and now for something completely different...

Tony, that wonderful little smartass, has been delighting me with his takeoffs on my daily mailout of articles, so I'm sharing...
enjoy, I know I do....

Evil Grin wrote:
Terror attack livens up party
  • Bird Flu: A Corporate Bonanza for the Biotech Industry-Tamiflu, Vistide and the Pentagon Agenda
bird flu & Bonzana what the hell has hop sing done now
other wolves point and make fun of his sensitivity
  • U.S. Army publication confirms United States used incendiary weapon in Falluja
In related news Mad Magazine confirms US Prez is really Alfred E Neuman
on those thigh high and pole dance to drum up funding
ok house shelve, Alaska, drilling , Montana plumbing c'mon guys let's get this bomb shelter built
  • Palestinian Spy Chief Killed in Amman Blast:Israelis evacuated hours before Amman blast
He has been replaced with White Spy from Spy vs Spy commercials
Meanwhile Gore is begging to be talked to

  • Wrong about rights-Is the U.S. above the Geneva Conventions?
If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right, if being in love means beating it out chu I rather do it wrong then do it right
but they were kidding, who ever heard of bosnian oil
CIA gets time out for tattling
  • IOF Chief Of Staff; Israel Will Continue Extrajudicial Assassination in the Strip as a Policy
Meanwhile Isabella continues to strip for fun and profit
Also known as SPY KIDS IV. Dept of American Retired People of Alzheimers (DARPA) announced today.... umm.. something.. i'm sure.... dammit
  • Former FEMA chief Brown off payroll
Brown laughs all the way to bank

LA declares bankruptcy and buys Mississippi after a corporate reorg.
because they found out Africa doesn't have extradition treaties


ha ha ha I can;t believe they keep falling for that one...last lie....teehee teehee
Upstair/Downstairs
  • 'Muslim' Riots Only Hit Nations Opposed To Iraq War?
and now news from Neverland
the system is a sham DUH
great now you can reply to all the Nigerian 419 emails
  • Canada's Martin Faces Possible Defeat in January
My favorite Martin?? I think not


I might do more later

No comments: